I’m going to be participating in the next Innovator’s Engine event at Carr and Ferrell: Ads2Go: What’s Working, Where and Why with Mobile 2.0?. It’s in the morning on December 5th. Very much in the morning, the discussion starts at 8am. I hear your senses are sharpest in the morning though, so we’ll see how that goes.
I had a conference call with the participants today, it should be an interesting discussion. We spoke about some interesting stuff, like how does the mobile advertising market in evolving areas like the US and Europe compare to the setup we see in more mature markets like Japan, are there any particular technical hurdles that need to be tackled before the advertising market can advance, and who’s really using mobile advertising currently as part of their media plan. Should be fantastic. Just don’t believe all the hype you read online, I don’t have all the answers. Only about 80 percent of them ;-) The other 20 percent I’m hoping will fall out during the conversation. Come down and join in, hope to see you there.