Barb has a post on the Social Software weblog asking about mobile feed reading. First let me chime in and say that normally I use Bloglines on both my Nokia and Palm devices, and Bloglines is my primary reader on my desktop too. But I was very happy to see that she mentioned something that I haven’t tried out yet: Litefeeds. Cool! So I got to thinking, what free RSS aggies for mobile phones are there? I know of these ones right off the top of my head:
- Bloglines – the big kid on the block.
- BuddyBuzz – we saw this over at Mobile Monday on demo night, but I had already used it before – a newsreader based on rapid serial presentation.
- WinkSite – personal WAP site creator that lets you syndicate feeds you can then read on a mobile.
- FeedBurner – haven’t used this in a while, anyone had good experiences with it?
- MyYahoo Mobile – allows you to view your subscribed feeds from a mobile device, though some say this isn’t really an aggie cause it doesn’t mark items read (which would apply to WinkSite also to be fair).
So what else is there out there? What services should folks be looking at? What software is there for the snatching? I’m certainly going to give Litefeeds a try, I would love to have some others to play with.